1. Ensure that you are okay and everyone else in the vehicle is safe. Also, if possible, check on the other parties involved
2. Call 911 and request that a police officer come to the scene of the accident
3. Take pictures of the damages to all vehicles involved
4. Obtain insurance information & driver's license from all the parties involved in the accident
5. Get the police officer's information and police report number
6. Seek immediate medical attention to address and document your injuries
7. Don't talk to the insurance company! Don't give any recorded statements!
2125 Calder StreetBeaumont, TX 77701 United States